Saturday 19 May 2007

Those random things


Link


I can't dance except in worship - in a locked room!

I sing high. Very high. And I do this sometimes in the shower(only the one in my room here in my parents' house, don't worry) just to clear my head! LOL

Dreams are usually like movies - with plots and everything. Or more like novels... with details! Once I dreamt that my father was telling me off very severely and I decided I had to end the unfair tirade - as I did not know what had led to the extensive lecture. I woke up, found my father in the garage, walked upto him and asked him in no uncertain terms why on earth he was going on yelling at me like that! *Appa, yaen kathurae??!!! Yaen kathurae?? Just tell me!!* (Appa, why are you shouting? Why are you shouting??? ...) Naturally my poor appa looked on in utter consternation at his maybe-deranged little daughter. LOL (Yes, it was some time ago)

Dogs are a long-standing tradition in the family. Our dog had pups three days after my mum had me - and she tells me she used to get confused about which babies had been fed - the human one or the canine ones...

I am now wondering why this has become a list of childhood stories instead of random facts. I shall endeavour not to bore whoever reads this.

There is a principal of a college I know of who, looking from a balcony in his office on campus, once told my teachers who were visiting - "All the land rotating is ours."

I have always thought the hero of my first (if ever) novel shall be called 'Adrian'. I then met someone called Adrian - he, his wife and kids were lovely but he wasn't what I had in mind.

Chicken eggs are white in India. They are brown in the UK. Has always intrigued me. Did our chickens colonise them or theirs ours?

Some of my friends still suspect I have a baby female elephant in my backyard with pink clothes on sometimes.

No comments: