Wednesday 16 May 2007

Praise report


Link


Well, yes, as used by some ministries... But my mum is great now, it seems it was a viral infection and the pain should go soon. And I've submitted the application I was looking to do and VBS is over. I promise to be more detailed and satisfactory soon.

Thank you for praying. I have been offline for a couple of days which explains the unusual delay in my almost-maniacal promptness in replying. It's a real encouragement to see fantastic people happening upon my blog! Love you all loads!

Father, please keep my Shadow well.

2 comments:

That Girl said...

great to know your mum is fine now! i miss my parents so much. youre blessed to have her with you!

pilgrim said...

gg - thanks, i am indeed! it's great to be back now with both of them (and the dogs :D)