Friday 18 May 2007

A love note


Link


I just feel this need to write. Intense, urgent, nameless... UNnegligible. And it is a specific need to write as an act of worship. To pour my heart out on celluloid paper, so to speak, and lay it out as an offering to the single person in the whole entire universe who can always (and that is always) smile away my mood... even when those smiles have tears. I know I sound highly melodramatic - but I'm using all the words I know for a feeling that surpasses them :/ And it is the kind of love that hurts in its intensity... Ever felt it? Happens sometimes, with some people, some of those 'some' people more often than others ;)

Well, David could sing. He could play the harp. I only try to play the guitar. And the piano has given up on me. But I looked for this verse and found it for you...

My heart is stirred with a noble theme
as I recite my verses for the King
my tongue is the pen of a skilful writer...

Except that my keyboard happens to be the tongue of an 'available' singer :D

There are many random things I am sure I will want to waffle about later today. But for now I can't take my mind off how beautiful God is. The Bible says 'We love him, because he first loved us'. And how. And yet, most times that's the best we can say - I love you too. And it is enough because even that love comes from him, "because God has poured out his love into our hearts by the Holy Spirit..."

This is probably why the gift of tongues is a really convenient blessing ;O

If you know Him, you know what I'm talking about. But keep looking for Him - He'll find you.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What can i say?!!!! I'm awestruck at the awesomeness of the amazing Lover! Keep confessing Subix, cause it makes a big difference within me!