Tuesday 22 May 2007

And the gift goes on


Link


You can always bring the blame back to yourself. It is good to admit responsibility, but to take it on is not possible. Simply because like I said, I find it easy to always trace something back to an action of my own. And that's why Jesus took it on. The error is mine, the temptation from outside of me, but the redemption is from Jesus.

I am sorry. I won't do it again. But thank You for paying for the consequences...

It's the best any of us can do, whether it's a word out of season or even hatred against someone.

PS I must remember that nothing and no one can claim any part of me when God claims all of me. Politeness comes second, I think :) We are His to give to the people He chooses, and I am thankful for the people He has given to me.

No comments: