Sunday 27 May 2007

Of psycho-analyses, promised lands and PG Wodehouse

These days I am a strange bundle of contradictions. (I mean I've always been a BoC but these days I'm a strange one). Sometimes I am so disappointed about the fact that I cannot be myself. These times are painful. Other times I am shocked at the me that I am. These times are first disappointing, then slowly painful. I suspect being the one will even out the other. But I am annoyed with myself for not giving me the chance, even more annoyed for letting circumstances take that chance away.

Where's the calm, collected (well maybe not!) secure grown-up, all integrated and unfazed? LOL. I know she's around somewhere but I miss her. My well delayed New Year's eve resolution - Make a habit of Miss Calm Collected Grown-Up and then she will come to stay. Bah, onto lighter subjects...

No matter how much my phiz floweth forth (by my able endeavours) with milk and honey, and for good measure, face packs and herbal concoctions, I still have spots the size of tangerines as giant mangoes relentlessly assault my senses - and erm my skin! Nevertheless one must plod on, as jolly old Joshua and Caleb would have said. One must look one's giant in the eye with a rallying 'What-ho, chappie' and proceed to battle even in the face of imminent danger.

LOL, sorry, feeling a bit Wodehousian this time round. I do have my own style (*she said panicking* LOL) - I'm just, uh, playing to the galleries ;D

Have I mentioned how Shadow gets gorgeouser and gorgeouser every day?? Guessing that's how God meant creation to be - groaning inwardly and yearning towards the final glory :DDD (*big grins*).

Hugses and kisses, my loveses,

bbye ;)

3 comments:

Dr Pepper said...

What ho chappies!

Brilliant. Please don't ever change!

Hugs

Ta'fxkz said...

P G Wodehouse would have asked you to be yourself in another flavour maybe...

Keep Blogging

pilgrim said...

sunflower girl - thanks for being so great! you're very encouraging ;D

ta'fxkz - if he didn't intend people to buy it, why'd he sell it??
thanks :D