Thursday 22 March 2007

Random

I walked a mile with Pleasure,
She chattered all the way;
But left me none the wiser
For all she had to say.

"I walked a mile with Sorrow,
And ne'er a word said she;
But, oh, the things I learned from her
When sorrow walked with me.

I was reading this and suddenly thought Hmmm I think I used to be the latter and now I'm the former.... Wonder what happened to me? I love being joyful - Psalm 16:11 etc but I don't want to be a happy-clappy-depthless thing...

Yours worriedly (lol slightly)

pilgrim

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You are far from the happy-clappy/depthless thing! May be happy and clappy - but not in a negative way. We have to show the world the joy that He gives us.

Ta'fxkz said...

I walked a mile with madness
… she insisted it was an inch!

pilgrim said...

lol ta'fxkz, i might even be the third after today :O

thanks amma - hugs

xx