Wednesday 15 October 2008

Moments Like These

There isn't long we've got to hang around where we are... something tells me it's even shorter than I suspected. And all this spending with what isn't yours and hasn't been given to you, or storing up for what may not be worth all that much in the end seems completely crazy to me. Btw - anyone seen Credit Crunch the movie yet?

So from that starting point I've decided to redefine everything I'm doing and thinking and saying and planning. To take a long hard look at it and come up with its purpose really. A more realistic purpose.

I am doing what I do because I know it's in God's perfect will! He has several brilliant reasons for all of it... I'm afraid I don't. I have a few good reasons - one I've mentioned. The other is that I'm having fun. And three - it gets to me. If something makes me narrow my eyes and smile and my inside goes 'churny' in a certain sorta way and I know tears are a possibility as are unexplained grins on alone-time-walks... well then, PUHLEEZ believe it's worth it!
!
And God help my unbelief.

No comments: