Wednesday 15 October 2008

Metablogging

Humph. There is sooooo much trash on this blog - have been going through it. Also there is so much intense-soul-searching that no one's ever gonna care to read all of it... It's probably time to make a few rules. Maybe open a different blog that is more user-friendly. I am glad EH loved reading it. It is rather interesting in parts... but.

I mean here I am - procrastinating. And I need something funny to read and the little funny bits are stuck inside huge bits of rant and whine and love and poetry and... I mean honestly - when a girl wants to distract herself from important work, there's no place to go!

RM sent me a lovely little organiser with flowers on a pink and green layout. Come to think of it, it's a bit like what Grafx's done with my blog... Got another lovely parcel from foreign parts - well, NYC as always but hey, foreign to me. I love the feel of an awkward brown paper package in your arms as you trundle down the road home from the Porters' Lodge wondering what's inside. And how the slip of white paper with a number circled on it for you to find your little package on the porters' shelves makes you grin and sparkle... L'ma always writes on the description - 'cookies and candids'. I like that.

It takes me flipping aeons to make myself sit down and work on a paper I have to submit in two days. It's lovely in my head and then I just find it hard to sit down and write and by the time you're on your 5000th word, don't you forget precisely what you wanted to say at no. 7000? Aaahhh, academics!

1 comment:

buy oxycontin said...

Very efficiently written article. It will be helpful to anybody who utilizes it, as well as myself. Keep doing what you are doing - for sure i will check out more posts.