Thursday 19 April 2007

Tuesday and backlog - and 'being' ...


Link


This is what I wanted to blog on Tuesday but there was so little time and I didn't want to use RM's internet more than I already had.

It is so hard to leave.

It is - so - hard - to leave!

Now that I have left I know it is and it still is but I am glad glad glad to have given my mum and dad those hugs and had the girl talk with my mother! And the dogs are more gorgeous than ever. I have just got here and haven't unpacked. But now I want to go and spill all to CK in BCC and tell her all about it and BO too... ah well, the Lord may see fit to send me back sooner than later :D I am so blessed to be here now - home, like I've said before, is to me being in the centre of God's will.

Last week, the family prayed and CK told me that she felt God saying to her I really needed to 'be still and LISTEN' - so basically, I need to shut up and pay attention. I thought I was doing that very well but after this word, God brought to me an awareness at the points where I wasn't. At one point over the laughable manicness of the past weeks, I was slightly weepy at moving so often and asked where I could find myself staying put finally - and this grouchiness over only three weeks of nomadic-ness! And it was then that God showed me that the problem with these moves - as opposed to others in my life - was that I was not settled or 'being still' which I could well be even if I moved locationally and geographically! Simple point - forgetful brain! And I knew that the devil was trying to pervert what was actually obedience. The key to that command to BE STILL follows in the same verse - it's knowing that He (Jesus) is God.

2 comments:

Dr Pepper said...

I'm glad you're home safe. You're amazing! God loves you so much!

pilgrim said...

amen :)
so are you
xxx