Tuesday 10 April 2007

Goodnight from Ivor


Link



I'm sitting here with Ivor, the cat, warmly stretched out on my denim-clad legs that are easy to ever so slightly dig into with his claws. This is good. Oh, he's purring so loudly... and the mug of hot chocolate in my hands is perfect. Mmmmmm I have had a chocolate overload today... Ivor's kicked off my hot bottle but who cares - the cat is warm.

It has been some time since I unwound this way. Sleep is not always unwinding :/ Just relaxing, without a deadline and without a specific academic or job-related task, is a good break now! I've had a good day. Lots of laughs, lots of chocolate, more worship music.

No, Ivor says, if you aren't going to give me all the attention (oooohhhh look, the big softie's going all gooey-eyed and doing his little silly face now as I stroke the fellow:O) I'm outta here. Nope, can't have that - warm cat definitely better than laptop - but just to tell you I am loving this moment of cat, hot chocolate and leisurely browsing in the quiet peace of the night - even the local pub is shut which is good.

God bless you all and goodnight

xx

No comments: