Wednesday 20 June 2007

Randomness

Hmmm, why on earth would you listen to 'Ahuh, uh huh (good girl gone bad)' to make you feel better?? I mean why?

AB's having a bad case of nearly love again. AB's a darling.

Beautiful weather. There is absolutely nothing unlovely about rain. Or clouds.

I just might change to a new blogspot for complete anonymity. Just might be fun, seeing how people find me then or joining blogrolls and the like. Besides anonymity is necessary for a confession box - which is why I've never understood the parish priest's role... I mean look what happened in Zorro ;)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

2 comments:

Switchblade said...

Parish priests are supposed to sit in the stead of God and forgive sins...I don't subscribe to that.But the principle behind it is very important...to continually confess sins...soemthing that I have to always remind myself to do.

PS - Its raining here in India too..heavily!

pilgrim said...

yes it is important and keeps you in touch with God's reality, I think... I don't agree with parish priests in the stead of God either - the anonymity factor is one problem, but there are others :/
lol, switchblade, i am in india now.