Friday 8 June 2007

Famous Last Words

Why am I writing at ten past one am? Because I am mad. Insanity I suppose has run in the family - I'm sure I've heard covert, oblique references to a single aunt somewhere who was slightly off it. Pity she didn't know me - and pity she probably wasn't rich... I'm mad but not stupid ;) Maybe even two mad aunts. And they weren't even in the attic - Gilbert and Dubar, eat your heart out. He he he *eeeviiil laugh* No, not evil-evil... jus' Cruella without the surname. Heh... Told you - goin' round the twist.

Besides I want to appeal to you, my peeps. WHY is pudding pudding? I mean - why isn't it p-uh-dding?? This is my Facebook (guilty as charged!) status and it is now here. I mean, cuddle is cuddle, budding budding, muddle muddle and thudding thudding... But pudding?! No, it must go and be contrary.

By the way, anyone take a guess on the meaning of 'defenestrate'...?? You 'defenestrate' someone? Don't cheat with Wikipedia though. Or cheat but spell out the process for me. But you - I know what you're thinking! Let me put it in context for you - you defenestrate someone... Woah, hold it right there - wash that thought with soap water - you should be ashamed of yourself... gasp He he.

Bah, I shall probably be mortally embarrassed by my entire ignorance of style and cohesion and by my madness and confessional-but-pointless prose here. But I speak with the heavy eyes of one who faces sure but temporary nocturnal extinction. In English then, I'm going to be out like a light. *Giggle*

Pease (parsnips and potato)

pilgrim

4 comments:

ranagazoo said...

so what does it mean?

Dr Pepper said...

you're mad! x

Jim said...

"de·fen·es·trate: v. To remove Windows from a computer"

Thank you, I think this is my new favourite word :-)

Tux Power!

pilgrim said...

born again dude, defenestrate - to throw out the window...

sunflower - i am indeed! although sanity returned with the morning and some editing happened :D

jim - thank you for that - i didn't know it meant that as well!
http://dictionary.reference.com/wordoftheday/archive/2000/01/25.html