Saturday 17 February 2007

inertia


Of the two, I prefer the inertia of motion to rest... with the former you manage to do stuff like clearing up yr room to a t after you've just typed in a mammoth assignment at 3 o' clock in the morning. That's fine! It - gets - things - done.

Today however I'd probably be quite happy to go gently into this night - the solar/lunar one... Am hating it!!

Lord, maybe if i sleep for half an hour and wake up it will have shaken off me??? It's flippin mind-numbing. God, help! LOL. Pls let it be so... I sleep a half-hr and wake up to find this brain-warp turned around!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lazy you - dont I know you

Sometimes. procrastination, thy name is Subiksha

pilgrim said...

my mother... the only comment she managed to put on was this...! lol, uh!
trust me she had a few other GOOD ones too!! ah well, she's right tho :)