Thursday 22 May 2008

Churchin' It Up

BY THE WAY, if it's not one thing, it's another! Rofl actually! I remember being worried about OU in the beginning and you know what? I fit right in! Not everywhere of course... but I am just that kinky and crazy and quick-tongued and geeky and mad and - okay, I'll say it - tolerant! There are a lot of things I'll accept... however I tend to keep the Bible as my measuring line. That's something OU probably won't do in its entirety.

Now and for the past few months I have been worried about fitting in at RoL... Not just because I'm afraid I won't. Because I don't. And I never expected that to happen at church... THIS is not just an uncomfortable feeling, it hurts. It's the church after all. But I've got into enough trouble telling people about it. And I feel bad now after telling people cos it makes me sound like a saint and I'm not but I honestly don't know what I'm doing wrong.

Ah, well. I miss BCC.

No comments: