Saturday 18 August 2007

Murder

My blog is like my happy place at the moment - yeah, personal shrink and all that... Btw don't get me started on the shrink fad, it won't help my ahem readership ;)

First I am extremely tired. Therefore it makes perfect sense that every time I am tired even at one in the morning I am praying and/or blogging! - or not. Prayer works. Blogging is a feeling in my thumbs, those entirely h-sapient digits... I know when I have a light bubble-blog coming along... Agatha Christie would swear that that means murder. Well *evil laugh* maybe it does. Maybe I shall murder someone - but I won't do it quite in a murder mystery kinda way. As you probably know, I'll do it in a Macbethian melodramatic kinda way... and then brood over the fact that it would have gone down much better in the plotted, quiet way. I mean who would suspect me? I am this harmless ranting, raving lunatic. Even in self-defence I couldn't harm a fly - or could I?

Just when I had convinced myself that if I just moved myself to stay alert now and then and kept free and open from dark, hidden, gangster corners, I could reclaim my peace of mind - they zeroed in on me with blatant intent. Can I hire a lawyer here please? It's a dead shot.

Their purpose was to draw blood. Their purpose could not be inconclusive as the situation was in a library cum TV room area. The late accused were unable to read. They were also unable to process celluloid visual images as their blind spots are sensitive only to heat. Sitting well away from the tube, and only among undisturbed books, their intent was to attack with intent to cause grievous bodily harm. They knew that a certain continued chain of events would cause the desired effect of harm. The victim (in this case, also the counsel for prosecution) was the only other object or body in the area of the crime. The accused were also in possession of the necessary weaponry for the nature of the crime in this trial. The evidence upon the victim's body verifies that the same weaponry that the accused possessed were used to inflict the injury found. Having then established that the crime has taken place, and that the accused are guilty of mens rea, if not malice aforethought, and that the presence of the accused and the time of the crime are in correlation, this court has now established the accused guilty of murder in the second degree.

Actually if it was my trial and if the world accepted the reality of such killings as these which go unheralded, silently buried, I could be charged in the first degree since I killed a record number of mosquitoes yesterday and didn't even feel guilty about the little critters. It was malice aforethought. Okay, okay so don't hit me! I told you this is one of my happy places for now :D LOL I mean they were coming at me from all angles - even the psychological one!! As you doubtless have seen...

I thoroughly enjoyed the criminal law seminars I sat through but for a short, not-intensive look you could go here.

Mmuahhaaahhaaaaa <:|

2 comments:

That Girl said...

hey girl
yeah sure ill do your blog up for ya, dont have to beg!!

just email me at sweetart2@gmail.com with what you need or if you dont have an idea , just let me know what colors and what you like.

i went to school for graphic design and for art.. so it takes a while.. but theres tons of little tutorials online if you want to learn tips and tricks!!

Anonymous said...

ok i totally didnt get any sort of reply.

write back here so i can see it.. my gmail must have eaten it.