Monday 16 June 2008

Just Me

I have not been myself for a long time. I have been myself now and then within the period in short fits and bursts. This may have had something to do with dealing with entirely new situations in which I was exposed to a different sort of relationship with people from anything I've been used to. I am saying it in the best way possible - but not in every context does one learn the same things from living in a community.

I love M and N R. Actually. And JR. And in the Lord, I love AP and lots of other people.

But I am back to me! It's a waste of time bothering about being anyone else and it's a bloody waste of time trying to pretend. My joy will be whole but God always makes that happen. At what point I started trying - I don't know but it was silly hey?! Lol.

Subiksha

No comments: